Thursday 29 November 2012

Only Nine Days

That’s how long it took for my SSCS gift to arrive all the way from the other side of the world.

November 2012 026

I’m amazed that a parcel travelled from Norway to here in just over a week.

My partner is Berit. Aren’t the gifts beautifully wrapped.  I do love the heart ribbon.

November 2012 028

Of course I have opened the small parcel to reveal a rather lovely ornament.  I think it will live on my pantry door until we put up the Christmas tree.

November 2012 030

Thank you Berit for such lovely gifties.  I can’t wait until Christmas to open the other parcel.

I wonder how long it will take the parcel I sent to arrive?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Your parcel is beautifully wrapped. How exciting. I sent mine to Norway and it took a week - quite amazing really.

Anonymous said...

Very nice Janice the post is getting better :)

Klarafina said...

Glad you liked the ornament :) Hope you like the Chrismas gift too ;)