Friday 30 January 2015

Christmas Tea Towels

Recently Jenny of Elefantz shared a tutorial to pretty up some tea towels.  It is a quick and easy project, so I thought I would give it a go.

At Christmas I bemoaned the fact that I didn’t have any festive tea towels.  I had ditched my old ones as they were rather dated and getting worn. Next year I will be ready.

January 2015 076

Jenny used ric rac on hers, but I just kept these nice and simple. I was really happy with the results, so a few more may be created.

Best of all, everything came from my stash, including the tea towels.

Another finish for the month.  I’m on a roll.

3 comments:

Katie said...

How amazing to have something ready for next Christmas already!!! :-)

Rachaeldaisy said...

This would be a handy tutorial for me seeing as my lovely hubby cleaned the bbq with my brand new Christmas tea towel. Good on you for getting in early for next Christmas.

Maria said...

They look lovely and more my sort of sewing......